2 - BILSTEIN 24-248129 ADJUSTABLE 0-2" Front Shocks
2 - BILSTEIN 33-253190 0-1" Lift Rear Shocks
Designed to level out (up to 2.1") the front of your 2015-2020 Ford F150 4x4 truck, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) strut is the perfect alternative to coil spring spacers. This package also includes the Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks. Lose no time on the trail, these shock absorbers use your truck’s OEM coilover springs and mounting hardware for an easy, direct-fit installation. Bilstein 24-248129 and Bilstein 33-253190 Ford F150 shock absorbers are designed specifically for F150 4x4 trucks with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.1 inches of front lift with OE springs. The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein Ford F150 4x4 5100 shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing Bilstein 24-248129 & 33-253190 5100 Series shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your 2015+ Ford F150 4x4 truck and greatly improve the ride and handling.
Features & Benefits
• 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
• Practical alternative to coil spring spacers, with the benefit of
BILSTEIN monotube technology
• Adjustable spring perch for Ford F150 4x4 lift up to 2.1"
• Increases suspension travel
• Utilizes vehicle’s stock front coil springs and OEM upper mount
• Vehicle specifc tuning
• Made in the USA
• Limited Lifetime Warranty