BILSTEIN 24-253222 B8 5100 RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE 0-2" Leveling Kit (Pair)
Designed to level out (up to 2.1") the front of your 2015-2020 Ford F150 2wd truck, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) strut is the perfect alternative to coil spring spacers. Lose no time on the trail, these shock absorbers use your truck’s OEM coilover springs and mounting hardware for an easy, direct-fit installation. Bilstein 24-253222 Ford F150 shock absorbers are designed specifically for F150 2wd trucks with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.1 inches of front lift with OE springs. The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein Ford F150 2wd 5100 shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a Bilstein 24-253222 5100 Series shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your 2015+ Ford F150 2wd truck.
Features & Benefits
• 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
• Practical alternative to coil spring spacers, with the benefit of
BILSTEIN monotube technology
• Adjustable spring perch for Ford F150 2wd lift up to 2.1"
• Increases suspension travel
• Utilizes vehicle’s stock front coil springs and OEM upper mount
• Vehicle specifc tuning
• Made in the USA
• Limited Lifetime Warranty