The Pulsar for the 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax is the clear cut winner for the L5P tuning market. Stop dealing with wires, expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other lackluster products. The best performance tuner to ever hit the market is leading the way for ease of install, performance gains, and the only product available that uses steering wheel controls to change power levels while driving. Using live data to change and adapt the Pulsar adjust signals making it the best-in-class winner with features and POWER!
The Pulsar is the most innovative performance in-line tuner to ever hit the market. The Pulsar in-line module has made waves among truck owners. Now kit that with the industry-leading Insight CTS2 monitor for advanced features and safety back downs. The Insight allows you to adjust the power levels any time with or without the cruise control on, set user adjusted back downs for safety, set a turbo timer for proper cool down period and more. The L5P Pulsar plus Insight Kit gives superior performance with complete control.
The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness. By connecting directly to the truck’s PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle to optimize performance gains, throttle response, mileage, tire size, fueling, high-idle, and more. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 5 performance levels that can be switched on-the-fly by using the vehicle cruise control “+” and “–” buttons on the steering wheel. The active power level (0-5) will be displayed using the speedometer gauge. Simply change performance levels to display what power level or hit cancel on your cruise control to display the current power level.
• Power Settings: 1. 19HP/46TQ 2. 37HP/71TQ 3. 52HP/105TQ 4. 67HP/125TQ 5. 90HP/156TQ
• Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons or Insight CTS2
• Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
• Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
• EGT backdown (On/Off ranges 1000-2000 (level specific))
• High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle (range 700-1100 rpm)
• Transmission slip backdown (On/Off level specific)
• Cold engine protection backdown (On/Off)
• Gear change backdown (On/Off level specific)
• Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes (range 29”-50”)
• Turbo timer settings (On/Off set by EGT (250-700 degrees) and/or Time up to 15 min.)
• Axle gear ratio adjustments (3-7 ratio adjustments)
• TPMS pressure adjustments (1-100 PSI levels)
• Transmission relearn feature for new power levels
• Display injector balance rates
• Update for Pulsar are managed directly through the Insight instead of requiring a laptop