Edge Evolution CTS2 - 94-19 Ford, 01-16 GMC/Chevrolet, 03-12 Ram Trucks with Diesel Engines - 85400
The Edge Evolution CTS2 85400 tuner is for those who want to go fully digital on their diesel trucks. This power programmer features a 5-inch touch screen that would allow you to set your engine performance to the economy, towing and performance settings with a few swipes of your finger. Now that is power on your literal fingertips!
The Edge Evolution CTS2 85400 power programmer will wake up the hidden potential of your diesel engine and bare all that is happening under your hood on its different digital gauges. Maybe you’ll be even one of those people who figured out that their oil cooler is plugged when they run the gauges and see for the first time what’s really going on with your vehicle. From saving you fuel to saving your truck potential engine damage - getting Evolution CTS2 85400 pays back in dividends.
The Evolution CTS2 works by reprograming your diesel engine’s factory computer settings and overwriting it with the Edge calibration file created by their team of engineers. Once you connect this device on your truck’s OBDII port, you can now tune and configure your truck in a matter of minutes even without opening your engine bay. After re-tuning your truck, you can now use it to monitor, in real-time, your engine parameters to keep you updated with critical information as you drive leisurely, tow, or race.
- Fits the following applications:
- 1994-1997 Ford F250-350 with 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 1999-2003 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2003-2007 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2008-2010 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2011-2019 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 with 3.0L Power StrokeDiesel engines
- 2001-2016 GMC Sierra 2500-3500 with 6.6L Duramax Diesel engines
- 2001-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500-3500 with 6.6L Duramax Diesel engines
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500-3500 with 5.9L Cummins engines
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L Cummins engines
- 2010-2012 Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L Cummins engines
- Note: The Edge Evolution CTS2 85400 tuner is not compatible with 2011 Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L engines and manual transmissions
- Power gains: 20 - 120 horsepower and 55 - 315 lb-ft of torque for Ford applications
- Power gains: 30 - 135 horsepower and 60 - 240 lb-ft of torque for GMC/Chevrolet applications
- Power gains: 55 - 175 horsepower and 110 - 470 lb-ft of torque for Dodge/Ram applications
- Economy, Tow, and Performance tuning
- Additional options to tune shift points, shift firmness, torque management, and fuel pressure
- Tracks various critical engine data including, but not limited to, RPM, boost pressure, EGT, speed, transmission temperature, and more
- Speed and rev limiters
- Speedometer correction
- 5 inches high-resolution colored screen in a slim case
- Customizable background and gauges
- Provision for daisy-chaining multiple Expandable Accessory System products from Edge
- Internet updatable software
Warning: Not legal for sale or use in the state of California
The Edge Evolution CTS2 tuner (Part number: 85400) is covered by a limited 1-year warranty. Visit the manufacturer warranty information page for details.
Edge Evolution CTS2 85400 Tuner Installation Manual