PTP Hat (snapback)
Not your standard snapback, to say the least. These premium hats are sturdy and built with a premium wool blend as well as a classic green undervisor. The bill is flat, but can easily be curved to your liking. Pick one of these up and automatically be cooler than 80% of your friends. The other 20% with hotter ladies will still have you beat, but this will definitely help. One size fits most.
- 80% Acrylic 20% Wool
- 3.75" Crown
- Flat Bill
- 6 Panels
PTP Old School T-Shirt / Chick Magnet / Tourniquet / Drinking Buddy / Shop Rag / Makeshift Boxing Glove
After lots of testing (partying hard and doing regrettable deeds) we have decided on this ultra comfortable, light, tri-blend t-shirt. Not only does it look good, it is very soft and easily the most comfortable t-shirt you will ever put on. Made from a light 3.7oz fine knit jersey, this shirt will keep you cool in the summer and not have you sweating like like a fat kid in a sauna. The material is also heat set to minimize shrinkage. To say this is the best shirt you will have in your rotation is the understatement of the year. Unlike your last girlfriend, this shirt will stick around for the long haul and not break your heart for neglecting it and staying out late drinking with the boys. But, I digress... Enjoy the shirt.
- 3.7oz Tri-Blend (50% Poly / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
- Athletic Fit (Not boxy, more of a tailored, longer cut)
- New PTP vintage logo
WARNING: If your ol' lady gets a hold of this shirt, she WILL keep it and sleep in it. Might be a good idea to order a spare. Just sayin'.