EZ Lynk AutoAgent 2.0 Tuner Package by PPEI with MBRP 4" TURBO BACK EXHAUST Sinister EGR Kit TVD for Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2013-2014
PPEI Tuning EZ Lynk AutoAgent 2.0Competition Tuner
EZ Lynk the most powerful tuning software to date for your Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2017, Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2016 & GM Duramax 6.6L LML 2011-2016
The AutoAgent connects to the vehicle via the OBDII port and broadcasts a wifi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device. By launching the free EZ LYNK application on an iOS device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart device. The AutoAgent also has the capability to re-flash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
This particular model does NOT come with the monitor. In order to run the gauges and have on the fly tuning, you will need to have an iOS phone device (iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus (iOS 8 and above) and download the AutoAgent APP from iTunes or the Google Play Store for Android.
This is an Unlimited Support Package: Previously known as a “Full Support Pack” is now called “Unlimited Support” which is a Permanent LYNK to PPEI. Meaning the end user will receive unlimited support and will receive all Profile/Calibration updates that pertain to their specific vehicle while “LYNKED” with PPEI.
Custom Race Tunes
Dodge: 2013 - 2014 6.7L Cummins
Shift on the fly tuning with multiple power levels
- Data logging
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
- PCM/ECM Unlock Included - *No need to purchase additional hardware for unlocking*
- 4 Minute Flash Time
- Optional TCM Tuning with 2nd Gear Lockup
- Tire Size adjustable from 28" to 40"+
- TPMS Disable/Adjust **Coming Soon**
13-17 with race exhaust w/ 68RFE Transmission:
- 30HP - Modified Stock
- 60HP - Tow
- 130HP - Street
- 150HP - Race
- 180+HP - Maxx Effort
Gauge's are able to monitored in multiple different views as seen in the pictures. All gauges can be set up for specific desired ranges, if in the range you are ok with the gauge will be green. When not, the gauge will be in a red warning state. If you pass through the warning state you will be able to set up defuel settings and the gauge will be white and make sure you do not hurt your truck.
- RPM's (revolutions per minute)
- Speed (MPH or KM/H)
- Boost Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Engine Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Injector Pressure (kPSI or Bar)
- Injector Pulse Width (ms)
- Transmission Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Calculated Load (Percent %)
- Injection Qty (mm3)
- Torque Converter Slip (RPM)
- Output Shaft Speed (RPM)
- DPF Soot Load (Percent %)
- Mass Air Flow (G/S)
- EGR Valve Position (Percent %)
- Turbo Vain Position (Percent %)
- Barometric Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Transmission Line Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Air Intake Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Engine Oil Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Ambient Air Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Battery Voltage (Volts)
- Engine Load (Percent %)
- Exhaust Manifold Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Main Injection Timing (Degree Before Top Dead Center)
- Throttle Position (Percent %)
- Engine Coolant Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
Data logging Features:
End users can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Data logs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web based data log viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a re-flash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- 30 Minutes of available Logging Time
- Bookmarks for added notes when noting anything
- Ability to e-mail data log file
- Ability to Read Codes
- Ability to Clear Codes
PPEI EZ LYNK SOTF (Shift On The Fly) Switch for Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2013-2017
The PPEI EZ LYNK SOTF Switch for your Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2013-2017 is required when purchasing the EZ Lynk AutoAgent 2.0with the PPEI Support Pack. The SOTF Switch will enable you to change power levels on the fly.
MBRP 4" Cat/DPF Race Aluminized Pipe for Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2013-2016
This item is for closed corse competition use only. It is not permitted for Highway use. Race ONLY!
MBRP DPF/Cat/Urea Delete Pipe - Aluminized - No Bungs
- 4" Diameter Exhaust Pipe
- Mandrel Bent Aluminized Exhaust
- Straight Pipe System
- Produces Aggressive Performance Sound
- Increases Horsepower
- Increases Torque
- Increases Fuel Efficiency
- Bolt-On kit w/ All Necessary Pieces
SINISTER SD-EGRD-6.7C-10 EGR UPGRADE KIT | 09-14 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
- Stainless Steel and Billet Aluminum Plates
- Coolant Reroute Hose
- Complete Kit
Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins 2010-2014 6.7L
Sinister Diesel's EGR Delete Kit improves upon your stock EGR in a number of ways. First, the cover plate has been made from tough billet aluminum, making it more durable. Second, it helps keep temperatures cooler by allowing the coolant to recirculate faster. Because it recirculates coolant faster than before, it gives you lower coolant temps than your diesel engine's factory model.
6.7 Cummins EGR Delete Kit Replaces Stock Model
This EGR Delete Kit has been designed as a complete replacement for your stock EGR system. This EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust gases recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability. Available for a 2010, 2011, 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. WARNING, this item can never be installed on any vehicle registered for use on highways or public streets.
Sinister Diesel Throttle Valve Delete for Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2007-2015
Sinister Diesel throttle valve delete kit
The Throttle Valve delete for the 6.7 Cummins is one the most effective upgrades you can do when deleting your EGR and or DPF.
- Increased airflow
- Less turbulance
- Lower EGT's
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H9.0000” x L13.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.