BAKFlip F1 16-19 Titan XD 6ft 6in
BAKFLIP F1 PREMIER HARD FOLDING COVER
The F1 is the upgrade to the FiberMax FRP series, with advanced impact resistance, upgraded latch housing and components, and an all-new integrated tailgate seal that allows the tailgate to close with the cover up or down.
The F1’s rugged design is made to perform in severe working and weather conditions. Rain, hail or snow - the F1 has you covered. Quickly and easily fold and lock the cover in the flipped up position for hauling large loads. The F1’s advanced infrastructure and upgraded components provide unrivaled strength and security, and are backed by an extended 3-year warranty.
PREMIUM UNIVERSAL TAILGATE OPERATION
All-new upgraded rear seal allows the tailgate to close with the cover up or down.
FULL BED ACCESS
The BAKFlip F1 works perfectly with any lifestyle. Fold the cover up to the cab for full bed access, and rubber bumpers protect the cab from impact. Because the cover folds beyond 90 degrees, the BAKFlip F1 allows full visibility of the 3rd brake light and minimizes wind flow for safe driving at highway speeds. Tie down locations allow the cover to be secured when folded at any position.
PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIOD: 3 Year Limited Warranty
BAK® Industries (“BAK”) warrants your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Overview to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for 3 Year Limited Warranty period from the retail date of purchase.
The BAKFlip F1 secures the bed and locks with the OE tailgate.
OEM Grade seals and hinges protect the inside of the bed from the elements. The flush design combined with the water drainage system produces exceptional bed protection.
The BAKFlip F1 is built to last with its upgraded latch housing, heavy-duty hardware and components.
BAKFLIP F1 Features
- Advanced Impact Resistant Construction
- Universal tailgate operation with dual action seal
- Premium Density Foam Core
- Heavy-Duty Hardware and Components
- Upgraded Latch Housing for Long-Term Durability
- Weight Rated up to 400 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Extended 3-Year Warranty
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- EPDM outer rail seals for maximum water resistance
- 100% Truck Bed Access
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
- Automatic Latching Panels
- 3rd Brake Light Visibilty (short and standard beds only)
- UV resistant for long-term durability
- BakBox 2 Compatible
BAKFLIP F1 Installation Files
- Item Requires Shipping
- 43.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.