TruXedo Sentry 15-19 GMC Sierra & Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 6'6" Bed
The all-new Sentry by TruXedo combines all the same great features of the Sentry CT but with an industrial-strength, leather-grain vinyl fabric. This hard roll-up style truck bed cover features an Xtra-low profile. We’ve pressure bonded the vinyl fabric to heavy-duty aluminum slats making Sentry the ultimate in durability and security.
When rolled up tightly at the cab, the cover provides full bed access without blocking rear view visibility or the third brake light. When closed, the Sentry’s flush mount profile delivers a sleek look that’s sure to impress! An extra security latch is located towards the center of the cover for enhanced security so you can rest in the fact that your cargo is safe and sound.
Installation is quick and easy and does not require the use of special tools or drilling. The Sentry is made in the USA and comes backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Industrial - Strength Vinyl Fabric - Installation is quick and easy and does not require the use of special tools or drilling. The Sentry is made in the USA and comes backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Xtra-Low Profile - The Sentry rails are incorporated into the design providing a distinctive flush mount look while enhancing the overall look of your truck.
- Durability & Security - The vinyl fabric is pressure bonded to heavy-duty matte black aluminum slats for increased durability and security.
- Quick - Release System - The entire cover can be removed in seconds, without tools, providing true 100% full bed access.
- Easy to Use - The slam latches at the tailgate allow you to open the cover from either side of the truck. An additional security latch, located towards the center of the truck bed, enhances the security of this cover.
Please feel free to make use of the TruXedo Sentry Truck Bed Cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of your TruXedo Sentry Truck Bed Cover. You will find printed installation instructions to help guide you through the simple process.
Looking for additional instructions? Check our Install Sheet Library.
TruXedo, Inc. warrants that all new products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is effective if the product is properly installed and used for the purpose intended and applies to the original buyer only. TruXedo, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair, or at its option, replacement of any part returned, transportation prepaid, to TruXedo, Inc., Yankton, SD, if the product is, in our judgment, defective. To view the full registry statement and register your product visit our Warranty Registration page.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.