ICON 2003 - 2009 4Runner Suspension System - Stage 4 w/ Billet UCA
The Stage 4 suspension system for the 2003-Current 4Runner is aentire new level of suspension. The front suspension is similar to theStage one, two and three systems. The rear suspension is really wherethe difference is going to be seen and felt. The rear springs in thesystem give the 4Runner 2" of lift and the rear links help manage thatsuspension to cycle properly. The biggest improvement in the systemcompared to the other three is the 2.5" Diameter Rear Piggyback Shocks.These shocks are tuned specifically to give your 4Runner and balancedand smooth ride quality. These shocks have a built in bump zone toincrease your compression valving and the final two inches of up travel,this prevents the harsh bottom out sensation and gives the vehicle amuch more controlled ride quality. Recommended tire size 285/75R16,wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
Stage 4 System Contents:
- 58551 - Billet Upper Control Arm Kit
- 58635 - Extended Travel Adjustable Coil-over Shock Kit (5-8647 for2010 Models
- 52700 - 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
- 57710 x 2 - ICON VS Series Rear PiggyBack Reservoir Shocks
- 54000 - Billet Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arm Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 149.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.