ICON 4" Suspension System / Stage 1
This ICON Suspension System is engineered with front and rear dual rate progressive wound springs which is the foundation for on and off road performance and suspension articulation. The Dual Rate coil spring design gives you a soft initial spring rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer than stock secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottom out control. This allows the Dual Rate spring to provide the best of both worlds, street comfort and off-road performance. ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir shocks add the finishing touch with vehicle specific valving, OE mounting, and aircraft grade components. Remote Reservoir shocks is the primary difference between the Icon Stage 1 and Icon Stage 2 Suspension Systems. Reservoir equipped shock absorbers provide additional heat disipation which reduces and in many cases prevents shock fade during extended off road driving. The combination of ICON Dual Rate Coil Springs and ICON V.S. Series Shocks add 30% more wheel travel over stock. This increase in suspension travel helps the JK navigate more safely by keeping the tires on the ground when the suspension articulates. And for higher speed driving the additional suspension travel soaks up the larger terrain much better than the factory suspension is capable of. This ICON 3" JK lift system is designed from the ground up to give the 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK's the best performance, suspension handling, ride quality, and clearance for 33" tall tires (35" tall with installation of aftermarket fenders).
ICON # 24000 4" System Features:
- Dual Rate Coil-springs Front and Rear
- Links Manufactured Using Massive 2" DOM Tubing
- ICON Patented Pinch Bolt Housing Allows On Vehicle Adjustment
- Hi-Steer Flip Kit Made of Heat Treated Stainless Steel / Requires No Drilling
- Competition Grade Bearings and Rods Throughout
- Rebuilable Johnny Joints for Minimal Deflection with Great Articulation
- Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits
- Vehicle can be returned to Stock (excellent for Leased vehicles)
- Made in the USA!
- Fits 2007 - Current Jeep Wrangler JK Models 4wd applications
- 2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models but still level
- 2012 models require exhaust extension kit (Part # 22011) for Proper Front Driveline Clearance
- No driveline modifications necessary if kit is installed as intended (with or without pan rod bars)
- For optimized axle centering add the ICON front and rear Jeep JK adjustable pan rod bars
- Front End Alignment Required
- OEM Wheels & Tires:Yes - Requires Wheel Spacers for Over Sized Tires
- AfterMarket Wheels: 4.5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires:Up to 35" Diameter x 12.50" Wide
- 35" Tires will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.