ICON 2009 - 2013 F-150 2WD Suspension System - Stage 3
ICON Vehicle Dynamics F-150 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 3 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Uniball upper control arms on the F-150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing castor over stock. ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback rear shocks like the 2.0 utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 09-13 F-150 2wd Stage 3 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Vehicle specific tuned 2.5" front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• Adjustable coilovers from 0-3" of lift height
• Uniball Control Arms for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
• Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
91600 (QTY - 1) - 2009-2013 Ford F150 2WD (0-3" Lift) 2.5" IFP Coilover Shocks
98500 (QTY - 1) - 2009-2013 Ford F150 2WD/4WD Uniball Upper Control Arms
97700P (QTY - 1) - 2004+ Ford F150 2WD/4WD (0-3" Lift) 2.5 Series Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks
97700CP 2004+ Ford F150 2WD/4WD (0-3" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ CDCV
191011 ICON Tubular UCA Uniball Cover Caps
198000 ICON 2 Pin Spanner Wrench for Adjusting Ride Height of Coilover Shocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 95.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.