ICON 2005 - Current Ford Super Duty F250 / F350 2.5" Stage 2 System
ICON 2.5" Stage 2 Lift Kit
This 2.5” Leveling System is a great way to level your 4WD 2005-2011 F-350 Super Duty front to rear. The system’s components provide for better-than-stock ride quality and is perfect for the cost-conscious truck owner who wants a level truck and a smooth ride. This stage 2 system upgrades the front shocks to our 2.5" diameter Piggy-Back shocks for the ultimate in ride quality and performance.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Series Mono-tube Rear Shocks.
- 50% increase in wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 2” more travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Clears 34" Tall Tires & 35" Tall Tires w/ Minor Trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 62510 - 2.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring w/ Alignment Cam Kit
- 67700 - Front 2.5" Piggy-Back Shocks
- 36508 - Rear ICON Series Mono-tube Shocks
F-250 Rear Components
Due to the lower rear ride height the following components need to be added to level an F-250. Please choose yes for F250 and they will be added to your cart.
- 19-4275 - 4" Rear Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stops
- 3-7003 - Rear U-Bolt Kit
***Must be added***
Please Note: When using the TEI Spacer (Part#61600) in conjunction with a FSD 2.5" Leveling Coil-spring Kit, the supplied alignment cams may not add enough castor and additional parts may be required
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- FREE Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.