PPEI Tuning EZ Lynk AutoAgent 2.0 Competition Tuner
EZ Lynk the most powerful tuning software to date for your Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2017, Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2016 & GM Duramax 6.6L LML 2011-2016
The AutoAgent connects to the vehicle via the OBDII port and broadcasts a wifi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device. By launching the free EZ LYNK application on an iOS device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart device. The AutoAgent also has the capability to re-flash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
This particular model does NOT come with the monitor. In order to run the gauges and have on the fly tuning, you will need to have an iOS phone device (iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus (iOS 8 and above) and download the AutoAgent APP from iTunes or the Google Play Store for Android.
This is an Unlimited Support Package: Previously known as a “Full Support Pack” is now called “Unlimited Support” which is a Permanent LYNK to PPEI. Meaning the end user will receive unlimited support and will receive all Profile/Calibration updates that pertain to their specific vehicle while “LYNKED” with PPEI.
Custom Race Tunes
Ford: 2011 - 2016 6.7L Powerstroke
- Data logging
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
Shift on the fly 11-14 with stock exhaust:
- 35HP - Tow
- 65HP - Street
- 100HP - Maxx
Shift on the fly 11-14 with race exhaust:
- 50HP - Tow
- 100HP - Street
- 150HP - Maxx
Shift on the fly 15-16 with stock exhaust:
- 35HP - Tow
- 65HP - Street
- 100HP - Maxx
Shift on the fly 15-16 with race exhaust:
- 75HP - Tow
- 135HP - Street
- 200HP - Maxx
Gauge's are able to monitored in multiple different views as seen in the pictures. All gauges can be set up for specific desired ranges, if in the range you are ok with the gauge will be green. When not, the gauge will be in a red warning state. If you pass through the warning state you will be able to set up defuel settings and the gauge will be white and make sure you do not hurt your truck.
- RPM's (revolutions per minute)
- Speed (MPH or KM/H)
- Boost Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Engine Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Injector Pressure (kPSI or Bar)
- Injector Pulse Width (ms)
- Transmission Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Calculated Load (Percent %)
- Injection Qty (mm3)
- Torque Converter Slip (RPM)
- Output Shaft Speed (RPM)
- DPF Soot Load (Percent %)
- Mass Air Flow (G/S)
- EGR Valve Position (Percent %)
- Turbo Vain Position (Percent %)
- Barometric Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Transmission Line Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Air Intake Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Engine Oil Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Ambient Air Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Battery Voltage (Volts)
- Engine Load (Percent %)
- Exhaust Manifold Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Main Injection Timing (Degree Before Top Dead Center)
- Throttle Position (Percent %)
- Engine Coolant Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
Data logging Features:
End users can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Data logs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web based data log viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a re-flash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- 30 Minutes of available Logging Time
- Bookmarks for added notes when noting anything
- Ability to e-mail data log file
- Ability to Read Codes
- Ability to Clear Codes
MBRP 5" PLM Series Cat/DPF Delete Downpipe-Back Stainless Exhaust No Muffler for Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2015
This item is for closed corse competition use only. It is not permitted for Highway use. Race ONLY!
2011-15 FORD 6.7L 5'' DOWN PIPE BACK, DPF DELETE, W/O BUNGS, W/O MUFFLER, Aluminized Steel
- 5" Aluminized Steel Construction
- Mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow
- Bolt on hangers
- Complete with all neccessary hardware for installation
- 3 Year warranty
- Does not include tip
- Requires race tuner*
- Compition Series Exhaust
S&B Cold Air Intake Cotton Filter for Ford F-250/350/450/550 Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2015
More airflow has been shown to increase horsepower. S&B Cold Air Intake Kits minimize airflow restrictions while maintaining high filtration (efficiency) ratings to protect your engine. Our kits are tested against the competition using internationally accepted ISO 5011 standards and results can be found on each product page.
Demand Better.All S&B Cold Air Intake Kits released after October 2013 are made with silicone rubber instead of standard urethane rubber used by most competitors. Unlike urethane, silicone won't crack or tear with extended use.
- Silicone. A Stronger, better Rubber. All new S&B Cold Air Intakes Kits released after October 2013 are made with silicone rubber filters, couplers, and fender seals instead of standard urethane rubber used by most competitors.
- Your filter won't crack with age. Industry-standard urethane filters can crack with extended use. The silicone on an S&B filter won't degrade over time.
- Engineered & tested to the highest standards.
- Simple to install. Clear Lid for easy filter inspections
- ISO 5011 Tested. We test our products against the competitors to the highest standard.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your intake S&B will refund your purchase. Restrictions apply.
- Resists extreme heat. Capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 400 degrees F.
EGR Delete for Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2016
Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Delete Kit for your 6.7L Powerstroke 2011-2016. The EGR delete kit completely replaces your factory EGR Cooler and comes with everything to do the job. Once installed you can expect quicker turbo spooler, slightly lower Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), and no more carbon build up for increased reliability.
- Pressure tested against leaks
- Black Textured coated plates
- Increased Reliability
- Everything needed to complete the job
Tuning required: In order to properly use this product, custom race tuning is required. If tuning is not installed a Check Engine Light will be presented, and possible limp mode will incure. Please call if you are unfamiliar with what kind of tuning is needed prior to purchase.
- Complete EGR Delete Kit & all Hardware necessary