Edge Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) Tuner - 94-19 Ford, 01-16 GMC/Chevrolet, 03-12 Ram Trucks with Diesel Engines - 85401
The Edge Evolution CTS2 (California Edition) tuner is Edge’s answer to those who want all the bells and whistles of the Evolution CTS2 product line while still keeping their truck compliant with California’s Air Resouce Board and other states with strict emission regulation. The Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) will keep your truck towing in and out of The Golden State without worrying about your emissions.
If you live in California, pulls a fifth wheel hauler, and averages sub 10 mpg - you need the Edge Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) 85401 Tuner to get your mpg up and fuel cost down. Even if you are not using your truck for towing, why would you say no to an Extreme mode tuning to wake that diesel engine? Pushing down on the accelerator pedal can be so much fun with the Edge 85401 Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) tuner. Even if you have a heavy foot, a 1 mpg improvement on your fuel economy would compound over the years, the Evolution CTS2 pays for itself!
The Evolution CTS2 power programmer loads pre-configured calibration files to your truck’s ECU. These calibration files are made by a team of engineers to improve the power, torque, and fuel efficiency of your truck’s diesel engine while keeping it within the emission standards of California and similar states. When this tuner is not optimizing your engine, it monitors its performance to keep you informed of what is happening under your hood.
- Fits the following applications:
- 1994-1997 Ford F250-350 with 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 1999-2003 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2003-2007 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2008-2010 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2011-2019 Ford F250-F350 Super Duty with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 with 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel engines
- 2001-2016 GMC Sierra 2500-3500 with 6.6L Duramax Diesel engines
- 2001-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500-3500 with 6.6L Duramax Diesel engines
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500-3500 with 5.9L Cummins engines
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L Cummins engines
- 2010-2012 Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L Cummins engines
- Note: The Edge Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) 85301 Tuner is not compatible with 2011 Ram 2500-3500 with 6.7L engines and manual transmissions
- Power gains: 20 - 120 horsepower and 55 - 315 lb-ft of torque for Ford applications
- Power gains: 30 - 135 horsepower and 60 - 240 lb-ft of torque for GMC/Chevrolet applications
- Power gains: 55 - 175 horsepower and 110 - 470 lb-ft of torque for Dodge/Ram applications
- Economy, Tow, and Performance tuning
- Logs data including quarter-mile and 0-60 performance
- Displays DTC
- Monitors up to 36 (depending on application) PIDs and can display dozen of parameters at a time
- 5-inch high resolution colored screen with full touchscreen control and auto-dim
- The slim and sleek looking case looks good on any dashboard
- Configurable background, gauge needle, and gauge arc colors
- Custom visual and audible alerts
- Compatible with Edge’s expandable accessory system and backup camera
50-state legal (C.A.R.B. No.:: D-541-18 and D-802-5)
The 85401 Evolution CTS2 (CA Edition) tuner is covered by a limited 1-year warranty from Edge Products. Visit their terms and conditions page for more information.
Edge Evolution CTS2 85401 (CA Edition) Tuner Installation Manual