ICON Vehicle Dynamics is excited to announce the release of the 4.5” Suspension System lineup for 2017-UP Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD trucks. Available in five pre-staged configurations each delivering a unique level of on and off-road performance, these 4.5" suspension systems provide an approximate 50% increase in front wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires up to 37".
These 4.5” suspension systems are designed around ICON’s dual rate coil springs, which have been engineered to strike a perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks have been valved specifically for the increased chassis rigidity of the 2017-UP Ford Super Duty. This vehicle-specific valve code yields balanced performance of the vehicle from front to rear for excellent ride characteristics across varying terrain. As the stages increase, larger 2.5 Series shock options and additional technology like the CDC Valve are offered to drastically increase overall damping ability and allow for end user ride adjustability.
An all-new ICON track bar was designed for the 2017-UP F250/F350 and features a heavy-duty OE replacement ball joint and a high strength FK Rod End bearing for precise fit and function. Radius arm drop brackets and ICON 4-link brackets are also completely new designs that have been created with exceptional strength in mind. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford Super Duty 4-link kit (featured in the Stage 4 and 5 systems), improves performance by eliminating suspension bind commonly experienced with factory radius arms during articulation. This “freeing up” of the front end and the ability of the 4-link kit to maintain positive caster through the range of travel equates to an unparalleled ride quality in all conditions. ICON’s dual opposing 2.0 Aluminum Series steering stabilizer kit is found in the Stage 5 system (or available as an option) and further improves the overall handling of the vehicle.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are proudly made in the USA at our Southern California based facility by a dedicated team of off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation built on quality, performance, and service it's clear that ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for performance suspension systems and shock absorbers for the 2017-UP Ford F250/F350 Super Duty.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Radius arm drop brackets correct geometry and caster for optimal alignment specs
- 4-link system eliminates binding during articulation and maintains positive caster through the entire range of travel
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- ICON CDC Valve allows quick and easy end user compression adjustability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA
- Part #61110 | 2017-UP FSD Front 4.5″ Extended Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit
- Lift heights based on 4WD crew cab diesel configuration
- Gas trucks will yield slightly taller front lift height
- Radius arm and 4-link brackets require minor drilling for installation
- Brake line kit (Part #61110) is optional for end users who do not want to bend the factory steel lines or are looking for a braided stainless upgrade (not necessary for complete install)