H&S Mini Maxx RACE TUNER OFF-ROAD USE ONLY - NOT STREET LEGAL
- 2011-2014 6.7L Power Stroke
The Mini Maxx race tuner is part of the next generation of diesel downloaders from H&S that offer everything a diesel owner could want, all in one high-tech unit. Exclusive to H&S Performance, the Mini Maxx offers the flexibility of shift-on-the-fly tuning, as well as giving you the ability to monitor vital engine statistics at a glance. The monitor allows the user to view up to four parameters at one time. Choose from 20+ engine parameters including boost, transmission temp, intake temp, fuel rail pressure, exhaust gas temps, plus many more (varies depending on application). The Mini Maxx comes loaded with 4 power levels that can be changed at any time, on the fly, and is sure to leave the competition in the dust. When you are ready to step up to the next level of performance, step up to the Mini Maxx!
DPF / EGR Removed Warning!
This product is capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, this high performance product is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state. This product cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. Please check your local, state, and federal laws before purchasing!
We cannot and will not answer any questions about fuel mileage gains! Due to this product being designed solely for racing or offroad application, ALL representatives are restricted to talk about fuel mileage. Please do NOT jeopardize their job and our company by asking about fuel mileage testing. You will NOT pass emissions testing with this product installed!!! Thank you for your cooperation.
If using DPF removed tuning, this tuner requires the use of Race Exhaust! Do not leave the DPF on the vehicle if using DPF removed tuning!
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust)
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-250HP (dependent on application, see below chart)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features". High idle, fogs w/highs, seat belt chimes, driving lights, etc. (6.7L Cummins)
- Automatic safety backdown. Controlled by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off EGR without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download. Check the section to see what is available for your product.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Cable
- Digital gauges to monitor 20+ parameters
- Allows for use of aftermarket turbo kits with no trouble codes
- Stock HP
- Mild: 50 HP
- Wild: 100 HP
- Hot: 150 HP
MBRP C6280PLM 5" PLM Series Downpipe Back Exhaust System 11-16 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
- 5" Aluminized Steel Tubing
- High Flow System Featuring a Muffler Replacement Pipe
- 1 Year Warranty
- Installation of this exhaust system must be used in conjunction with a tuner/programmer specifically designed for preventing trouble codes that would otherwise come from running a competition (downpipe back) type of exhaust system.
SINISTER DIESEL EGR DELETE KIT (USES FACTORY EGT PROBE) FOR FORD POWERSTROKE 2011-2014 6.7L
- Construction - 304 Stainless Steel and Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - Fully CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit with all hardware needed for installation
- Special Note - A tuner is needed to prevent Check Engine Light
Cold Air Intake for 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
|Filter Type||Cotton Filter|
|Airflow Rating||Flows 34% Better than the Stock Intake|
|Efficiency Rating||99.57% Efficient @ 580 CFM (ISO Coarse Dust)|
|Quantity of Oil||120 grams|
|Street Legal In All US States||Yes|
|CARB Exempt ID||D-590-9|